13.5.08

Fishing: The Blushing Teenager Post

I have been a regular visitor of Cimatu's blog for 3 months now. I have to admit that the "flash entries" (a la Atalia) I have been posting was primarily influenced by his witty (most of the time profoundly confusing) shorts. (Truly, brevity is the mother of wit)

Just this day I left a comment on his Sci-Fi post. and I got this reply (on the same day):

Solaris? Ikaw naman. Yung kay Kubrick, iba kasi ang genre noon. Kay Arthur Clarke yung Space Odyssey. Hands on siya kaya maganda nangyari. Yung Contact, maganda rin. Naiyak nga ako doon. Maganda yung blog niyo. Basahin mo blogs ni Luis Kaigbak at Bobby Anonuevo. Meron tungkol sa Sci-Fi dun
From this statement I have two desire:
(a) that it was really Cimatu who responded to my comment, and
(b) that this line (:"Maganda yung blog niyo.") refers to this site.

Again, two justification(can't handle three) came to mind:
(a) I have done/been doing something right/acceptable with this thing, or
(b) someone's playing with me.

Everybody needs an ego massage.

Sometimes.

Some more than others.


image taken from http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mfl/lowres/mfln554l.jpg

2 komento:

Unknown said...

maganda naman talaga site mo...weird nga lang...masyadong ma-"brevity" kaya puno ng "wit"...kulang yung motors at neurons ko para iprocess sila

Pasyon, Emmanuel C. said...

ego: 1+

Mga Katha(ngahan)

nahatak ng sentro de grabedad