25.2.09

Anu ka ngayon Salma Hayek?!

Loren

Loren

Sen. Loren Legarda, the new face of an advocacy campaign to promote breast-feeding among Filipino mothers, revealed Monday that she has a supernumerary nipple, or a third nipple, otherwise known as a ?thripple.?

Legarda, who has two sons, made the revelation at the press launch of ?Magpa-Suso Ka,? a campaign to encourage more women to breast-feed their children instead of just giving them infant formula.

?What many people do not know about me is that I was an expert breast-feeder when I was still raising my sons Lorenzo and Leandro,? the senator told a news conference Monday.

?That is because I have a third nipple,? she said, drawing gasps and cheers from the audience.

?It?s true. I have an extra nipple here,? she said, pointing her finger to her left armpit.

?So whenever there was no more milk in my breasts, I just made them suckle my thripple,? she said. ?It was very convenient,? she said. Several women in the audience nodded their heads in agreement.

Legarda, who is reportedly planning to run for president in 2010, also revealed that when she was young, she had felt ?embarrassed? about her extra nipple and never told her friends about it.

?But I?ve since learned to embrace my third nipple as part of who I am,? she said. ?In fact, I am proud of it. Besides, I?m in good company. Carrie Underwood and Mark Wahlberg have thripples too.?

Legarda said she even gave her third nipple a name: ?I named my right nipple ?Ursula,? my left nipple ?Ursa,? and my third nipple is ?


* mula sa mahilig mang-good time na good time manila!

0 komento:

nahatak ng sentro de grabedad