1.3.08

Free Seminar: I-Witness









posted by Howie Severino in his blog, Sidetrip.

FIRST I-WITNESS DOCU SEMINAR!

(it's free but competitive)

Howie Severino, Jay Taruc,
Sandra Aguinaldo, and Kara David
with their team members
discuss the techniques of
award-winning documentaries
at the

1st I-WITNESS DOCU SEMINAR!
(scheduled for April 5 in Quezon City)

To apply, submit your resume
and a 400-800 word essay in
English or Filipino
about your
favorite I-Witness episode
by email to
iwit.docufest@gmail.com

or snail mail to –

I-Witness, GMA Network Center
Diliman, Quezon City

or drop your resume and essay off at the
I-Witness DVD signing event on March 2 at
Powerbooks Trinoma Mall North EDSA Quezon City.

A total of 80 participants will be chosen for this free seminar.

Application ends March 15.

0 komento:

nahatak ng sentro de grabedad